Promotional Terms & Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
England, Scotland & Wales residents, 18+ only. 26/03/2020 until social distancing rules have been lifted by the government and pubs and bars re-open. Visit http://www.savepublife.com/ and make a donation of up to £100 to your chosen establishment. Donations will be immediately given to your chosen establishment and will be available to be used as a voucher once social distancing rules are lifted. Donations will then be matched by AB InBev to a maximum of £1000 per establishment. Purchase necessary which is non-refundable due to the nature of the donation. Internet access and a Stripe account required. Visit http://www.savepublife.com/ for full T&Cs and a list of establishments. Promoter: AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group, Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1EN.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 or over, excluding shareholders, managers and employees of participating Establishments and their relatives, and anyone professionally associated with a participating Establishment.
- Purchase necessary. Internet access, a valid email address and a Stripe account are also required to participate.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- Promotion Period: Enter from 00:01 GMT on the 26th March 2020 (inclusive) until social distancing rules have been lifted by the government and pubs and bars re-open.
- The Promotion will run until the date that social distancing rules are lifted and pubs and bars re-open. As the end date depends wholly on when the social distancing rules are lifted, an exact date is unknown.
- To Participate:
- Go to http://www.savepublife.com/ and select your chosen recipient establishment (“Establishment”) from the verified list created by the Promoter. Note that each Establishment must register to appear on the site.
- Select the amount you wish to donate, up to a maximum of £100 per entry (“Donation”) and fill in your personal details (name, email & full address)
- Your whole Donation will be given to the specific Establishment you chose and will then be matched by the Promoter up to a maximum of £1000 per Establishment. Your Donation will be available to redeem at the specific Establishment in the form of a voucher emailed to you once social distancing restrictions have been lifted. The relevant time will be confirmed by the Promoter by email in due course.
- Vouchers can be redeemed against any food or drink item at your chosen Establishment, at the discretion of the Establishment owner or manager.
Further Donation Details and Conditions:
- Each verified Establishment as chosen by the Promoter may receive up to a maximum of £1000 in matched donations from the Promoter, with a limit of £100 per Donation per Participant.
- Any Donations made exceeding £1000 per Establishment will still be paid directly to the Establishment but will not be matched by the Promoter.
- The Promoter will match a total of up to £500,000 worth of donations and will not exceed this amount.
- Vouchers will be valid for a period of 6 months from the date that participants receive their email announcing that social distancing restrictions are lifted, and their voucher is now activated.
- Vouchers will be valid for all products available at the relevant Establishment.
- No refunds will be available for any Donations made if the relevant Establishment fails to reopen following social distancing. In this instance, Participants will not be able to transfer their Donation to another Establishment.
- Participants and any guests must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the Promotion, as well as those of their chosen Establishment.
- If any participant or any guest acts in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Establishment, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others, they may be required to leave the Establishment.
- The Promoter will endeavour to make payments to Establishments on a fortnightly basis.
- There is no maximum number of Donations per person, however, all Donations must be made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and will only be matched by the Promoter up to a maximum of £1000 per Establishment in total across all Participants.
- Frequent multiple Donations made by the same Participant or credit/debit card to the same Establishment will be subject to investigation for compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Participant Notifications: Each Participant will be contacted via the email address provided when making their Donation, with their voucher and confirmation that their Donation has been received. They will each receive a second email promptly when social distancing restrictions have been lifted and it is safe to redeem their voucher at their chosen Establishment, notifying them that their voucher is now activated.
- In the unlikely event that a confirmation email doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Donation, the Participants will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The vouchers are not refundable, transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject Donations or not match Donations which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
- could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any Establishment;
- contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda;
- are linked to any suspicious or fraudulent activity seeking to abuse the goodwill of the Promotion; or
- would require the Promoter to breach any applicable law or regulation
- The Promoter may refuse to award a voucher or match a Donation made in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the voucher has been awarded.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the participation process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for Donations which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the website.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Participation must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Bulk participation from trade, consumer groups or third parties seeking to defraud the Promoter or otherwise, will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible participations, and participations submitted by macros or other automated means together with participations which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that participant will be disqualified and any Donation(s) will be void. Participants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of the provisions.
- By participating in this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group, Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1EN.