Promotional Terms & Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
18+. England and Wales only. Open 20.11.20 to 24.12.20. Visit http://www.savepublife.com/, buy a voucher of up to £100 for your friend or loved one to redeem at a participating Establishment, and receive an additional voucher of the same value for yourself from Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I. Vouchers valid from date of purchase until 30.06.21, or such later date as is communicated by Budweiser Brewing Group. Budweiser Brewing Group is making available a maximum of £1,000 per participating Establishment and £200,000 across the whole Promotion for Additional Vouchers. Internet access and (for participating Establishments only) a Stripe account is required.
Visit http://www.savepublife.com/ for full T&Cs and a list of participating Establishments.
Full Terms and Conditions:
- Participants and Voucher Recipients must be residents of England and Wales, aged 18 or over, and cannot be shareholders, managers and employees of participating Establishments and their relatives or anyone professionally associated with a participating Establishment.
- Purchase necessary. Internet access and a valid email address for both yourself and the Voucher Recipient are also required to participate. For participating Establishments only, a Stripe account is required.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- To participate in the Promotion, Establishments must be located in England or Wales and pass all Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I onboarding processes associated with the Promotion.
- Enter from 00:01 GMT on the 20 November 2020 (inclusive) until 23:59 GMT on 24 December 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
To Participate (for Participants):
- Go to http://www.savepublife.com/ and select your chosen establishment (“Establishment”) from the verified list created by the Promoter. Note that each Establishment must register to appear on the site.
- Select the value of the voucher you wish to purchase and send to a friend or loved one (the “Voucher Recipient”) up to a maximum of £100 (the “Voucher”) and fill in yours and the Voucher Recipient’s personal details (name and email address).
- The Promoter will then match the value of the Voucher in the form of an additional voucher for you to redeem (the “Additional Voucher”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Additional Voucher will be for the same value and in respect of the same Establishment as the Voucher.
- Within 28 days of purchase the Participant and Voucher Recipient will each be sent their Voucher / Additional Voucher (as the case may be) by email. Vouchers / Additional Vouchers will be valid from the date of purchase until 30 June 2021, or such later date as communicated by the Promoter to Participants and Voucher Recipients.
- In the unlikely event that a Voucher / Additional Voucher doesn’t arrive within 28 days the Participant will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We hope that you’ll choose to enjoy one of Budweiser Brewing Group’s products, but Vouchers / Additional Vouchers can be redeemed against any food or drink item at your chosen Establishment, at the discretion of the Establishment owner or manager.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Voucher and Additional Voucher may be redeemed separately.
Further Donation Details and Conditions:
- Each verified Establishment as chosen by the Promoter may receive up to a maximum of £1,000 in Additional Vouchers, with a limit of £100 per Participant per entry.
- Any purchases of Vouchers made exceeding £1,000 per Establishment will still be paid directly to the Establishment but will not be matched by the Promoter in the form of Additional Vouchers or otherwise.
- The Promoter will match a total of up to £200,000 worth of Additional Vouchers as part of this iteration of the Save Pub Life promotion and will not exceed this amount. Once this amount has been reached, the Promoter will not match any further purchases of Vouchers in the form of Additional Vouchers or otherwise.
- No refunds will be available for any Vouchers or Additional Vouchers if the relevant Establishment fails to reopen once government restrictions have lifted. In this instance, Participants or Voucher Recipients will not be able to transfer their Voucher or Additional Voucher to another Establishment.
- Participants, Voucher Recipients and any guests must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the Promotion, as well as those of their chosen Establishment.
- If any Participant, Voucher Recipient or any guest acts in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Establishment, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others, they may be required to leave the Establishment.
- The Promoter will endeavour to make payments to Establishments on a fortnightly basis.
- Frequent multiple purchases made by the same Participant or credit/debit card to the same Establishment will be subject to investigation for compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Vouchers and Additional Vouchers are not refundable, transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right to not match any Additional Voucher for any Vouchers which in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms and Conditions;
- are linked to any suspicious or fraudulent activity seeking to abuse the goodwill of the Promotion; or
- would require the Promoter to breach any applicable law or regulation.
- The Promoter may refuse to match any Voucher with an Additional Voucher in the event of any Participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Additional Voucher has been awarded.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the participation process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for Vouchers or Additional Vouchers which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the website.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Voucher / Additional Voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Participation must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Bulk participation from trade, consumer groups or third parties seeking to defraud the Promoter or otherwise, will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible participations, and participations submitted by macros or other automated means together with participations which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that participant will be disqualified and any Voucher / Additional Voucher will be void. Participants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of the provisions.
- By participating in this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group, Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1EN.